Ingrid Cliff is a highly engaging, funny, content-rich and thought-provoking speaker, MC and facilitator. She catalyses businesses to command the power of words to create committed clients and high-performing employees. She lives her passion that with the right words, everything is possible.
Download three different length Biographies of Ingrid Cliff that you can use in your promotional materials.
Logistics & AV Requirements
Part of achieving a great result, is the planning & preparation that goes into the process. For that reason, here are a few things Ingrid has learnt gives the best possible outcomes for her sessions.
- Date confirmation – Dates are tentatively held in Ingrid’s schedule until dates are confirmed and the agreed deposit received.
- Travel – Ingrid arranges her own transport and accommodation for all events.
- Audience handouts – Where Ingrid uses audience handouts, she will provide them in digital format to the client prior to the workshop. It is the client’s responsibility to print the handouts and make them available to the attendees.
2. Audio Visual Materials
- Wireless lapel microphone if more than 20 people are expected. (It helps to have an audio technician available before the presentation to check the sound quality).
- Cordless hand-held microphone available on a stand for questions & audience interaction.
- Ingrid brings her netbook to every presentation for music and Powerpoint slides. These need to operate through the venue sound system, and may require cables to the stage for operation.
- Screen and Video projection equipment suitable for the audience size and venue.
- Flip chart with paper or Whiteboard – located on stage right.
- Table on stage for computer – located on stage left (opposite side to the flip chart).
- Water – a glass or bottle of water should be available.
- Ingrid likes to work with full lights on the stage and room. She tends to move around a lot, and likes to see the audience’s faces when presenting.
- AV recording or filming is welcomed with Ingrid’s permission – these recordings are only available for use within the client organisation. Occasionally Ingrid will arrange for AV recordings of her presentations (with client consent).
To book Ingrid for your next event
Heart Harmony Communications
PO Box 476
Ferny Hills Qld 4054
0411 295 900