Want to grow your business? Hire Ingrid to speak at your next event or conference on how to harness the power of words to motivate, persuade and influence behaviour. Ingrid Cliff is a highly engaging, content-rich and thought provoking speaker, MC and facilitator.
Most Popular Keynote Speeches
Her most popular keynotes introduce business owners to the most important elements, trends and strategies involved in using the power of words to grow their business. 30 to 60 minutes in length.
- Terrific Testimonials
- 7 Secrets of Compelling Copy & Powerful Words
- Getting Inside Your Customer’s Mind – How to Ethically Sell Using Neuromarketing
- Copywriting Tips & Tricks to Engage Clients & Increase Sales
Terrific Testimonials – The Ultimate in Free Marketing
Testimonials are some of the most powerfully persuasive tools on the planet, yet many business owners struggle with finding the right way to ask for them from their clients.
In this session you’ll:
- Understand the psychology behind testimonials and why they are so persuasive to buying behaviour
- Discover the secret questions to ask to gain the most powerful testimonials
- Explore the critical rules for every testimonial – break even one of these rules and you could end up in hot water
- Walk away with 7 simple techniques – all designed to make testimonial gathering a breeze
- Find out what to do when the client won’t give you a testimonial for a killer project you have completed
7 Secrets of Compelling Copy & Powerful Words
The one skill you need above all others in business, is the ability persuade people to buy your goods or services. But how do you do that in a way that doesn’t make you feel sleazy or want to offer a set of steak knives with your services? At this event, you will be taken on a journey into the copywriter’s cave, to help you discover the power of words to influence behaviour, build sales and create more productive work environments.
Copywriting expert Ingrid Cliff will share practical tips on how to power-up your words, as well as explore some of the latest neuromarketing research that sheds light on what makes people buy. And the best bit … these tips are simple, easy to apply and can be put in place in your business today!
Imagine being able to grab attention in a cluttered market, to confidently demonstrate your value to potential customers, as well as knowing how to implement the most potent form of marketing that is free and that almost no-one does well that hasn’t been trained. You will discover all this and much more at this fast-paced event.
What You’ll Discover:
- What REALLY makes you unique
- How to remove objections and build your credibility
- The 10 second test that tells you why you are attracting the clients you are (and what to do about the results)
- The easy way to create killer headlines
Getting Inside Your Customer’s Mind – How to Ethically Sell Using Neuromarketing
Marketing does not have to be hit and miss. In the past few years, research into the psychology of consumers has boomed. This is not NLP or brain-washing, but simply an understanding of how our minds work.
In this session, smart business owners can discover some of the latest research from the burgeoning field of neuromarketing, and apply the findings immediately to their businesses.
What You’ll Discover:
- Why too much choice is bad for business
- Why people have a religious experience when they see the Apple logo
- The secret shortcuts your brain uses to make decisions – and some of the most commonly used shortcuts you can use in your marketing
- How to market in times of economic downturn
- Why getting social is not a new fad
- The simple strategy to build trust with new clients
The one skill you need above all others in business is the ability persuade people to buy your goods or services. But how do you do that in a way that doesn’t make you feel sleazy or want to offer a set of steak knives with your services?
At this event, you will be taken on a journey into the copywriter’s cave, to help you discover the power of words to engage clients and increase sales. Copywriting expert and Chief Word Wizard Ingrid Cliff, will share practical tips on how to power-up your words, as well as explore some of the latest neuromarketing research that sheds light on what makes people buy. And the best bit … these tips are simple, easy to apply and can be put in place in your business today!
What You’ll Discover:
- The 5 key questions everyone asks about your business before they even contact you (and how to know if you are turning people away before you have opened your mouth)
- Why Googles searches are similar sending a vision impaired person out to shop for trousers for you
- Tips to find if your content is fresh or on the nose
- Strategies to build trust & remove risk
- The most common mistake most people make on their websites
What others are saying about Ingrid Cliff as a Keynote Speaker
Ingrid’s keynote presentation on “Copywriting Skills for Your Success” was a must for business owners – it was clear, concise and fabulous. She easily and innovatively joined all the dots and crossed all the t’s so that presentations over the whole weekend came together. Ingrid’s lovely style of speaking and her humour ensured that everyone felt comfortable and engaged. She made the subject of copywriting appear easy and at the same time conveyed the importance of good copy for business both online and offline.
Marney Perna, Founder – My Heart Speak
Thank you once again for presenting to our Chamber. Your presentation was very well received by our Chamber members and guests and was delivered with a most entertaining and humble approach, that only adds to your appeal and the authenticity of your message.
Melinda Pugh, Wynnum Chamber of Commerce
As a presenter, Ingrid Cliff is both engaging and entertaining, and is clearly focused on making her material incredibly relevant to her target audience. Sharing her corporate experience and exceptional knowledge base is one thing – but hearing her own personal tragedies and triumphs intertwined with her small business struggles and successes was nothing short of inspiring. The perfect combination of “real, raw and honest”.
Alli Grant, Alli and Co.
I had the opportunity to hear Ingrid Cliff speak last week and whilst I listen to many speakers, I must say Ingrid impressed me with her experience and her ability to share her expertise. Her knowledge of websites and how to improve the quality and effectiveness of your content is clearly evident when listening to her. If you are seeking the right words to attract and engage your audience on your website, then be sure to contact Ingrid, to weave her words of magic with great copy. Thank you Ingrid for your very timely words of wisdom – very much appreciated.
Donna Stone, Stone Consulting
Thank you so much for being a part of AIM@Home Business Writing Week. It was a great presentation. You had the best turnout for the week, and you really set the tone for what was a successful week.
Tom Treby, Marketing and Content Coordinator, AIM
Ingrid’s insights into understanding people, gave the young pharmacists of ACPPM a wealth of understanding and also new avenues for personal reflection. Ingrid’s most important lessons focussed upon “how” to manage the desires and thinking of different generations and the most effective ways of motivating staff.
Aaron D’Souza B.Pharm, Chairman Young Pharmacists’ Group Australia
Working with Ingrid, you get her 10 Point Success Commitment to:
- Focus 100% on results. Work with you to deliver customised, relevant content that achieves your conference outcomes.
- Be responsive. Ingrid is available to answer or return your call (usually within a few hours) or respond to your email about any question you may have about her presentation.
- Promote your event to her list (if applicable). Each week Ingrid shares her newsletter with thousands of people around the world. She is also active in Social Media including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. She will promote your event to her list, to help build awareness of your event.
- Make connections for you. Over the years, Ingrid has worked with a whole range of people – which means if you need help finding a great graphic designer, promotional product supplier or conference satchel collator for your event, she can recommend someone for you.
- Meet Your Deadlines. Ingrid will deliver all marketing material you need to promote her presentation, audio-visual requirements, travel itinerary, personal introduction and handouts of key points, well in advance of your deadlines.
- Apply Adult Learning Principles. Ingrid will use a variety of interactive presentation techniques to keep attention and reinforce adult learning processes.
- Keep it Clean. Ingrid will not use any off-colour or offensive stories, language or jokes.
- Keep to time. Ingrid will keep to her allocated time, and adjust if needed to ensure your conference stays on time.
- Be available. Ingrid will be available after the presentation to answer remaining questions that your audience may have.
- Support your delegates. Ingrid will provide a free weekly ezine for each audience member to reinforce concepts and strategies.