Complete HR Policies and Procedures Manuals in Minutes
- Over 280 comprehensive pre-written HR policies and procedures templates
- Written in plain English – Easy to Understand
- Specifically written for Australian small to medium businesses
- Instant download – no waiting for books or discs
- Up-to-date with Australian IR, Privacy, Workplace Surveillance & Anti-Discrimination Legislation
- Fully customisable Word format – Insert your company name & details with just a few simple clicks
- Thoroughly researched & professionally written employee handbook templates by Australian HR experts
- Tested in the real world – no theoretical mumbo jumbo
- Free updates for 12 months (and optional minimal cost updates thereafter – no automatic billing!)
- Used and loved by over 1000 Australian businesses including: professional service firms, mining, trades, retail, medical, not-for-profits
- Comes in a zipped file to reduce the size of your download – Just download the files, unzip them using your personal zip program on your computer and you are ready to go!
– Over 30 fully customisable HR forms & letters including probation, leave & termination
– Performance review forms & templates to suit most employment types & businesses
– Includes a complete New Employee Orientation manual
– A stack of useful HR Articles to help you get the most out of your manual
- Over $920 + GST value for just $197 + GST
Experienced, Tested, Real-World HR Policies for Small Business
To give you a bit more background to this pack – my name is Ingrid Cliff and before I was a copywriter, I was a Human Resource Manager for 25 years in a range of different public and private sector companies, ranging from just a handful of workers to 7000 employees. I have an Industrial Relations & Psychology degree and have worked in central government agencies including the Qld Industrial Relations Commission.
One my areas of expertise in HR was policies and procedures. My first task in every business was to review existing policies for legislative compliance, and then design and implement missing core policies. When I left pure HR, my clients asked me for a copy of my manual, which is why this pack was created.
You see, nothing was available on the market that had been specifically written for small business. It was either too complex or left too much out. And anything that was as comprehensive as this pack cost and arm and a leg, which put it out of reach of the people who need it. Other policy packs were filled with jargon and were complex to read and implement. Which is why this pack is written in plain English and is easy to understand and follow.
The policies and procedures in this kit are regularly updated and they are vetted by our lawyers to ensure compliance with the latest requirements.
What others say about Our Instant HR Policies & Procedures Manual Templates
Heart Harmony Communication’s Instant HR Policies & Procedures is invaluable for small businesses – it is professional, extensive, and immediately accessible. One “find & replace” action was all that was required to create a working draft for our company, and then it was extremely easy to edit to fit our particular situation. It turns a nightmare of documentation requirements into a dream. Thanks Ingrid!
Dianna Blake, Wimmer Water Solutions
Has been really helpful and definitely saved me time. Have written some P&P of my own but this covers many other things I hadn’t thought of and which would have taken me a lot of time to write myself. It is up to date with latest fair work regulations. A good reminder of all the things I need to be doing as an employer.
The policies and procedures manual had basically everything that our HR department needed to make a start. It also came with the form templates that complemented the policies and procedures perfectly.
What I liked most about Instant HR Policies & Procedures is just that – Instant! These manuals are perfect for a small company just starting to get to grips with HR practices and the value they can add to the company.
It has a lot of information that could easily be overlooked. It is easily updated or customized to the company’s requirements and is very easy to purchase.
You have covered everything and it was very easy to adapt to our Company culture – also having an Australian focus was very useful as most of the other online versions available are US law based, although ironically I actually bought it for our US office and adapted it but have since used it for our Australian office as well.
Ingrid’s Instant HR Policies and Procedures were exactly what I was looking for for my business. I wanted something simple and easy to read. Something I could just pick up that tells me exactly what I need to do. The Manual covers everything a business should have in place to look after their staff but never quite get around to doing. I fully recommend Instant HR Policies and Procedures to any small to medium business.
I have been struggling to put together even the smallest of employee manuals with a group of policies, and now that I have tailored the Instant HR Policies & Procedures into my manual, I can’t believe how professional it has made our business. I loved that it is almost idiot proof! Everything is explained in easy to understand language.
Jenni Reiffel, Polar Displays
The thing I liked most about the HR Manual is it helped me to quickly get the job done of putting together my HR policies for my not for profit I am on the Board of. The manual is comprehensive, written in plain English and is well written. I would recommend it to any business that needs a comprehensive suite of HR policies and procedures.
Loved the stock letters! You’ve saved me hours of work! The manual is very comprehensive, accurate and “best practice” approach. Fantastic to get updated HR information which I can then easily customise for our organisation, rather than laboriously bringing our documents up to date. And the documents are well written, succinct and easy to tailor.
I was initially worried that the manual was not in hardcopy and I was paying over the internet. What I found was I loved it! I’m doing my advanced diploma in Children’s Services, and as a Director it was great to get different ideas and policies. I have now got a whole new procedure for my employment and my staff appraisals.
Thank you again for the wonderful HR package we purchased from you. Immediately this morning I spent hrs reading and going through the whole Manual and the extra bonuses. It is everything we wanted to implement or put in place for our Company; it fits all our Company’s HR policies purposes and needs perfect. We have been using current Labour Law of Samoa – very basic but do not have the details like this package that we have always wanted. We also appreciate the level of detail and attention and effort you have put into developing it. It’s a blessing to have found your HR package on the Net.
Shorley Mariner, OSM Consult – Samoa
Easy to use. Lots of information, with different options. It is great value for money and has everything a small-business needs.
Recruitment & Selection
- Position Descriptions
- Recruitment & Selection
- Referee Checks
- Work Experience & Internships
Behaviour & Code of Conduct
- Workplace Bullying & Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Racial Vilification
- Code of Conduct
- Discipline & Dismissal
- Alcohol & Drugs
- Grievance Procedures
Performance Learning & Development
- Performance Reviews
- Learning & Development
- Unsatisfactory Performance & Poor Performance
Safety & Security
- Workplace Health & Safety (Statement of policy)
- Opening & Closing the Building
- After Hours Access
- Undesirable Client Behaviour
- Domestic & Family Violence (New)
- Receiving Goods Loss Prevention
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Armed Robbery
- Working From Home (Updated)
- Waste Management
- Workplace Rehabilitation
- Workplace Surveillance (Updated)
- Information Technology
- Internet & Social Media
- Mobile Phones, Instant Messaging
- Personal Calls & Personal Mail
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) (Updated: Includes Wearables)
- Printers, Copiers & Faxes
Administration & Support
- Certificate of Service
- Office appearance (Updated)
- Meeting rooms (New)
- Client service
- Client complaints
- Media enquiries
- Expenditure & Purchasing
- Motor vehicles
- Lost Property
Conditions of Employment
- Employment type
- Job sharing
- Hours of Work & Rosters
- Flexible Working Arrangements (New)
- Shift swapping
- Public Holidays
- Family Friendly Provisions (New)
- Transgender Team Members (New)
- Pay & Pay records
- Salary sacrifice
- Privacy of Personnel Files & Records
- Access to records
- Staff privacy
- Staff Discount
- Car Parking
- Annual Leave
- Personal Leave (sick leave, carers leave)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Study Leave
- Jury service
- Community Service Leave
- Leave without pay
- Long Service Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Leave
- Christmas Closedown
- Outside employment
- Termination of employment
- Exit procedures
- Abandonment of employment (Updated)
- Privacy & confidentiality (Updated)
- Intellectual Property
- Appearance and Uniforms (Updated Tattoo policy)
- Travel – use of own car
- Travel – on business
100% Money Back Guarantee
We know many businesses worry about buying over the net. That’s why you are protected by our full 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t agree that Instant HR Policies and Procedures Manual provides easy to read and apply HR Policies & Procedures, and is a practical employee handbook for small to medium businesses, we will happily refund your full purchase price.
Do people ever take us up on the guarantee? Yes! In 2013 we refunded one HR Policies & Procedures Manual to one business as it was too detailed for their needs, and one to another business as the manual wasn’t detailed enough. We understand that our Instant HR Policies and Procedures Manual templates are not right for all businesses.
Prefer an invoice rather than ordering online? Download our postal order form and send it through.
Disclaimer: Because of the complexity of the Industrial Relations system in Australia, the Instant HR Policies and Procedures Manual templates cannot provide you with detailed legal advice for your specific situation. We recommend you seek independent legal advice on your final manual to ensure it fully covers your particular business circumstances.
On buying the kit, we will add you to our mailing list to notify you of any updates and to share useful business tips to help manage your team and your business. You can unsubscribe at any time.