Stuck for Words? Looking for a Brisbane Copywriter?
Is your small business stumbling to find the right words to describe what you do in a way people get? Perhaps this sounds familiar ...
- Your web person or printer has rung for the 29th time asking for the words you want included on your website or brochure - but no matter how much you stare at the computer or beg your admin person to do it, you just can't get the right words together.
- Business isn't as good as it could be. There are too many quiet days and gaps between appointments, and not enough new clients coming through the door.
- You want to market your business but don't know where to start or what to do that won't cost an arm and a leg, or take up time when you could be on the tools.
- You are embarrassed about your website and find yourself not handing out your web address because it doesn't represent who you are or what you do.
- You send out emails, letters, quotes and proposals but they are not converting into customers or sales.
- You have been meaning to get your HR manual and standard customer letters sorted out but never have the time to sit and focus on them.
- Your website is as popular as head lice. You appear so far into Google that even your mum can't find you.
When you know you need to market your business, but don't have the time, energy or know how, call us! We Put Your Business Into Words
Read What Others Say About Us
I’ve been reading Ingrid’s blog for quite a while and always found her posts insightful, helpful and thought provoking. I could see that she really understood the challenges of the small business person. I was initially worried about booking a session. After spending a lot of money getting stuck in an unsatisfactory coaching arrangement previously, I was concerned that there would be contracts and high fees. This seems to be the norm in the industry, but with Ingrid, I was really surprised.
And what happened? A miracle!!!! I finally understand my USP – something I had struggled with for so long. I just couldn’t seem to get it. I had no idea what made my business unique.
Ingrid asked me one question and once I’d answered it, she reflected my answers back to me and voila, there it was. It was a massive AHA MOMENT because not only did I finally understand what made us unique but also how to weave that into everything we do and produce.
It has helped me to see the business as something as …
The policies and procedures manual had basically everything that our HR department needed to make a start. It also came with the form templates that complemented the policies and procedures perfectly.
Heart Harmony Communications came highly recommended to us and after speaking to Ingrid we felt Heart Harmony Communications was the right company for us. We liked that it was easy to liaise with Ingrid at any point of the process and that Ingrid was able to liaise with our Web Designer directly which made it stress free for us.
We found the overall professionalism level of our website was increased due to the contribution of words from Ingrid. She is professional, and we were impressed with the knowledge of our industry that Ingrid demonstrated throughout the process. We definitely would recommend the services of Heart Harmony Communications without hesitation to others.
Fady El Malek, Lotus Property Services
Ingrid Cliff has turned the often confusing world of small business marketing into a useful checklist of simple concepts, thoroughly explored and explained without jargon or BS. Her commonsense approach goes beyond the obvious and offers real value if you want clarity on your marketing choices. I have a marketing degree and have worked with hundreds of talented business owners who need to be marketing savvy. If you want insights and ‘aha’ moments for your offline marketing, you couldn’t start in a better place!
Lisa Murray, Business Mentor Revive Business Coaching
Easy to understand and in an easy format
Easy to use. Lots of information, with different options. It is great value for money and has everything a small-business needs.
Employee Performance Reviews: Tips, Templates & Tactics is comprehensive but still “User Friendly”
What I liked most about Instant HR Policies & Procedures is just that – Instant! These manuals are perfect for a small company just starting to get to grips with HR practices and the value they can add to the company.
It has a lot of information that could easily be overlooked. It is easily updated or customized to the company’s requirements and is very easy to purchase.
I was initially worried that the manual was not in hardcopy and I was paying over the internet. What I found was I loved it! I’m doing my advanced diploma in Children’s Services, and as a Director it was great to get different ideas and policies. I have now got a whole new procedure for my employment and my staff appraisals.
Thank you so much for being a part of AIM@Home Business Writing Week. It was a great presentation. You had the best turnout for the week, and you really set the tone for what was a successful week.
Tom Treby, Marketing and Content Coordinator, AIM